Binplus undertakes all projects under the scope of objectives that determine the direction / route followed by the project.
All Web Design / Web Development / Mobile Application Development / Software Development / Search Engine Optimization / Digital Marketing / Hosting Services / API Development / Graphic Designing / Our Products/ Maintenance of the projects are carried out and accepted after total analysis and creation of a complete scope document, in order to ensure that our teams have full understanding of the work needed to be done, eliminating possibilities of any project cancellation / reversal / dispute.
Since Binplus and the client understand that there is work involved to achieve every milestone of the project and completion of every module, a refund would not be possible for the work once assigned to us.
Payments for custom design projects / above services are made to us in increments by client is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all charges paid are retained by Binplus and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
We are willing to work with you and after getting confirmation from your side, we immediately take action on it and send your work in progress. Therefore, if you take your steps back after confirmation, so, the amount you have already paid is non-refundable. We interact with our clients and do our best to solve all their queries and start work after their approval; therefore, there is no provision for any kind of refund. We clearly mentioned that the paid amount is non-refundable in any circumstance. If the work is done beyond the payment done and even due to any reason client cancels the project then client is liable to pay the remaining amount for the work done by Binplus.
Cancellation by Client
Binplus provides authority to client also to cancel the project but there are following points to take care –
- Client is liable to clear all the pending dues or the payment of the work done by Binplus till the date of cancellation.
- No source code will be delivered to the client, only third party resources will be shared after all kind of the payment done by client only.
- There would be no responsibility of Binplus after sharing third party resources with client.
- All signed or accepted agreements MOUs, NDAs and others will be cancelled automatically or Binplus is not liable to follow all signed agreements.
Cancellation by Binplus
Binplus reserves the right to cancel project at any time due to following points and would be followed –
- Great cooperation with team leads a successful delivery of project, if client found to misbehave, use abusive language with any of the team members or Binplus and no proper/on time response over the requirement, and delay in any third party resources from client may lead to cancellation of project from Binplus.
- Payment done for the work completed or executed by Binplus will not be refunded, if Binplus receives extra amount then the work done will be refunded only.
- All the developed or received work will always be the work of Binplus only any other company or individual can’t take ownership of that.
- All signed agreements will be cancelled from the immediate effect of cancellation of project.
- Project will be hold for those more days for how many days client is delayed in providing proper response and requirement to continue project. If project requirement or response from client end is done more than 21 to 30 days than project may be cancelled automatically without any notice or prior information.
- Any misconduct with team can also lead to hold the project for minimum 15 days.
- Binplus reserve the right to skip any of the step for directly cancelling or terminating the project.
Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund and cancellation policy prior to making a payment. Should you have other questions about our policies, feel free to call us.
© 2023 Binplus Technologies (P) Limited. All Rights Reserved.